Information Technology Jobs A career in Information Technology at Assurant is an opportunity to grow and flourish both professionally, and personally. With a role in Information Technology, you’ll be instrumental in the implementation and maintenance of current systems, and administration of technology within the organization. You’ll also help plan, coordinate, and direct research on computer-related activities. Some of the key technologies you will use in one of these roles include C#, SQL Server, Sharepoint, Visual Studio, Lawson, Lotus Notes, Microsoft .NET, Cognos, DB2. If you thrive on wearing many hats and handling multiple priorities, our IT team may have the perfect job for you. At Assurant we offer a work experience that recognizes and rewards motivated and engaged employees because it’s the right thing to do and it’s the best way we know how to attract and retain the best professionals. Learn more about Assurant’s competitive compensation packages and job opportunities in Information Technology.
- Sr. Director ORACLE ERP (Enterprise Relationship Program) - Atlanta, GA
- Description: The Sr. Director, ERP (Enterprise Relationship Program) is responsible for managing the global ORACLE ERP teams. Serving as the strategic leader for the purpose of business/IT strategy development, solution discovery/execution, service management and Business Relationship Management (BRM). Directly responsible for stee...
Reference Code: 41664-1
- Solutions Architect - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Assurant Solutions protects what matters most to more than 100 million customers – from mobile devices to major appliances, from cars to computers, from payment protection to preneed plans. We provide a broad range of extended protection products and services, including mobile phone insurance and extended service contracts, that...
Reference Code: 41456-1
- Manager Technology Services - Atlanta, GA
- Description: The Manager, Technology Services performs all management functions for a group of technical professionals focusing on application packaging, application integration and client integration for the entire enterprise. Primary responsibilities include:...
Reference Code: 41285-2
As a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, Assurant's businesses offer a variety of products and services that provide opportunity and peace of mind -- but it is our people that set us apart. By listening to what our clients want and truly understanding what they need, Assurant employees develop innovative, customized solutions to help our customers meet their goals and protect them from unforeseen risks.
By working at one of our offices, you will be part of a thriving organization that offers a wealth of opportunity for career growth. We have established a tradition of encouraging employees to focus on their own professional development. Our fundamental belief is that when people have the opportunity to thrive and grow, we all benefit – the person, the business and our customers. If you are interested in discovering all the possibilities Assurant has to offer, then we can bring out the best in you.
For Assurant’s international career opportunities, please visit our Global Careers Page.