Finance and Accounting Jobs A career in Finance and Accounting at Assurant is an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally. If you thrive on wearing many hats and handling multiple priorities, our Finance and Accounting team may have the perfect job for you. Some of the roles in Finance and Accounting include Financial Analyst, Finance Manager, Auditor, Trading Assistant and Tax Accountant. In any of these positions, you’ll draw upon your strong mathematics aptitude in the analysis, comparison and interpretation of facts and figures. At Assurant we offer a work experience that recognizes and rewards motivated and engaged employees because it’s the right thing to do and it’s the best way we know how to attract and retain the best professionals. Learn more about Assurant’s competitive compensation packages and our job opportunities in Finance and Accounting.
- Audit Manager - Miami, FL
- Description: The Risk & Advisory Manager is responsible for understanding and evaluating the internal control and risk environment within Assurant, Inc. at the process, transaction, or application level. The person in this position will manage staff and activities that promote the value, service levels, and capabilities of the Risk and Advisory Services efforts at Assurant, Inc....
Reference Code: 38829-2
- Accounting Analyst (Shared Services\Project Coordinator) - Miami, FL
- Description: Assurant, Inc. is a provider of specialty insurance products in the U.S. and select worldwide markets. Assurant partners with industry market leaders to deliver security and peace of mind for our customers. The company operates its business through four business segments: Assurant Employee Benefits, Assurant Health, Assura...
Reference Code: 38771-1
- Sr. Financial Analyst (HR) - Miami, FL
- Description: The Senior Financial Analyst serves as a strategic advisor who provides guidance and insights by providing accurate and timely advanced financial information and complex analysis that contributes to the attainment of Enterprise HR goals and enables management to make appropriate business decisions. Distributes and reports information to and about Enterprise HR activities for subsequent assembling and summarizi...
Reference Code: 39056-4
As a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, Assurant's businesses offer a variety of products and services that provide opportunity and peace of mind -- but it is our people that set us apart. By listening to what our clients want and truly understanding what they need, Assurant employees develop innovative, customized solutions to help our customers meet their goals and protect them from unforeseen risks.
By working at one of our offices, you will be part of a thriving organization that offers a wealth of opportunity for career growth. We have established a tradition of encouraging employees to focus on their own professional development. Our fundamental belief is that when people have the opportunity to thrive and grow, we all benefit – the person, the business and our customers. If you are interested in discovering all the possibilities Assurant has to offer, then we can bring out the best in you.
For Assurant’s international career opportunities, please visit our Global Careers Page.