Project Management Jobs If you are interested in a job in Project Management with a solid specialty insurance provider that recognizes the importance of flexibility and customization, you’re in the right place. Key project management responsibilities include creating clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements, and managing the triple constraint for projects, which is cost, time, and scope. Assurant offers a work experience that challenges, recognizes and rewards motivated employees. Learn more about our competitive compensation packages and the exciting job opportunities available in Project Management at Assurant today.
- Process Compliance Project Manager - Atlanta, GA
- Description: The Process Compliance Project Manager manages the key aspects of project planning, implementation and execution for the BPM Quality Assurance organization departmental projects and key initiatives. Projects may vary as small/medium projects with moderate risk and complexity as well as portions of high-risk, larger projects. The BPM Quality Project Manager will work with various team member...
Reference Code: 38790-1
- Program Coordinator - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Assurant is a premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets. The four key businesses -- Assurant Solutions...
Reference Code: 38947-1
- ESO Vendor Manager (Mortgage Servicing) - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Assurant Enterprise Sourcing office (ESO) is responsible for supporting Assurant’s four key businesses in developing outsourcing and shared services strategy, service provider governance, outsourcing contracting and negotiation, and transition management. The ESO department is part of the Enterprise Transformation Office which supports businesses in operational transformation by co-le...
Reference Code: 38148-1
As a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, Assurant's businesses offer a variety of products and services that provide opportunity and peace of mind -- but it is our people that set us apart. By listening to what our clients want and truly understanding what they need, Assurant employees develop innovative, customized solutions to help our customers meet their goals and protect them from unforeseen risks.
By working at one of our offices, you will be part of a thriving organization that offers a wealth of opportunity for career growth. We have established a tradition of encouraging employees to focus on their own professional development. Our fundamental belief is that when people have the opportunity to thrive and grow, we all benefit – the person, the business and our customers. If you are interested in discovering all the possibilities Assurant has to offer, then we can bring out the best in you.
For Assurant’s international career opportunities, please visit our Global Careers Page.