Project Management If you are interested in a job in Project Management with a solid specialty insurance provider that recognizes the importance of flexibility and customization, you’re in the right place. Key project management responsibilities include creating clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements, and managing the triple constraint for projects, which is cost, time, and scope. Assurant offers a work experience that challenges, recognizes and rewards motivated employees. Learn more about our competitive compensation packages and the exciting job opportunities available in Project Management at Assurant today.
- Director Enterprise Architecture - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Assurant Solutions businesses develop, underwrite, market and administer specialty insurance, extended service contracts and other risk management solutions through collaborative relationships with leading financial institutions, retailers, automobile dealers, funeral homes, manufacturers, wireless carriers and other entities. With operations in 25 locations, including executive offices in A...
Reference Code: 35895-2
- Enterprise Monitoring Engineer (SCOM \ MOM) - Atlanta, GA
- Description: The Enterprise Monitoring Engineer is responsible for delivering and supporting large-scale network, system, application, service and business activity monitoring solutions. This position involves the deployment and support of the tools Assurant uses to monitor their network, systems and applications. Individual will work independently and with other team members as well as various customers to gather monitori...
Reference Code: 35819-2
- VP Enterprise Sourcing Office Atlanta GA - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Assurant is a premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets. The four key businesses - Assurant Solutions, Assurant Specialty Property, Assurant Health, and Assurant Employee Benefits -- partner with clients who are leaders in their industries and build leadership positions in a number of specialty insurance market segments in the U.S. and...
Reference Code: 35415-1
As a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, Assurant's businesses offer a variety of products and services that provide opportunity and peace of mind -- but it is our people that set us apart. By listening to what our clients want and truly understanding what they need, Assurant employees develop innovative, customized solutions to help our customers meet their goals and protect them from unforeseen risks.
By working at one of our offices, you will be part of a thriving organization that offers a wealth of opportunity for career growth. We have established a tradition of encouraging employees to focus on their own professional development. Our fundamental belief is that when people have the opportunity to thrive and grow, we all benefit – the person, the business and our customers. If you are interested in discovering all the possibilities Assurant has to offer, then we can bring out the best in you.