Information Technology A career in Information Technology at Assurant is an opportunity to grow and flourish both professionally, and personally. With a role in Information Technology, you’ll be instrumental in the implementation and maintenance of current systems, and administration of technology within the organization. You’ll also help plan, coordinate, and direct research on computer-related activities. Some of the key technologies you will use in one of these roles include C#, SQL Server, Sharepoint, Visual Studio, Lawson, Lotus Notes, Microsoft .NET, Cognos, DB2. If you thrive on wearing many hats and handling multiple priorities, our IT team may have the perfect job for you. At Assurant we offer a work experience that recognizes and rewards motivated and engaged employees because it’s the right thing to do and it’s the best way we know how to attract and retain the best professionals. Learn more about Assurant’s competitive compensation packages and job opportunities in Information Technology.
- Microsoft Integration Architect - Miami, FL
- Description: The Microsoft Integration Architect will provide technical architectural support and guidance to governance, planning, implementation and support for complex Enterprise Applications utilizing hundreds of systems across many sites. They will help lead efforts around the use of Microsoft technologies. They will be expected to provide technical leadership to the organization helping to architect infrastructure, i...
Reference Code: 35703-3
- Enterprise Monitoring Engineer (SCOM \ MOM) - Miami, FL
- Description: The Enterprise Monitoring Engineer is responsible for delivering and supporting large-scale network, system, application, service and business activity monitoring solutions. This position involves the deployment and support of the tools Assurant uses to monitor their network, systems and applications. Individual will work independently and with other team members as well as various customers to gather monitori...
Reference Code: 35819-3
- Software Application Packaging Analyst (Desktop Analyst) - Miami, FL
- Description: Assurant has an immediate need for an Application Packager for our fast paced application packaging team. The Client Management & Deployment Team is tasked with creating standardized desktop and application delivery solutions on a variety of platforms for our enterprise users. As a senior application packager for Assurant you will be challenged with evolving solutions for complex issues, representing the t...
Reference Code: 35618-3
As a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, Assurant's businesses offer a variety of products and services that provide opportunity and peace of mind -- but it is our people that set us apart. By listening to what our clients want and truly understanding what they need, Assurant employees develop innovative, customized solutions to help our customers meet their goals and protect them from unforeseen risks.
By working at one of our offices, you will be part of a thriving organization that offers a wealth of opportunity for career growth. We have established a tradition of encouraging employees to focus on their own professional development. Our fundamental belief is that when people have the opportunity to thrive and grow, we all benefit – the person, the business and our customers. If you are interested in discovering all the possibilities Assurant has to offer, then we can bring out the best in you.