- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics.
- 1 year prior Actuarial work experience.
- Successful completion of 1 or more exams (SOA or CAS).
- Ability to learn and apply problem solving techniques, ability to prioritize efforts on multiple projects.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of insurance processes.
- Mathematical modeling, forecasting or statistical analysis experience.
We offer comprehensive benefits to full time and part time employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), generous paid time off and much more.
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our current opportunities and apply online, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/AssurantCareers (@AssurantCareers)