- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related work experience in the same field or function. Skill-specific courses, training programs or workshops in related area.
- Ability to learn and apply problem solving techniques, ability to prioritize efforts on multiple projects.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Successful completion of 2 or more exams (SOA or CAS).
- Knowledge of insurance processes.
- Mathematical modeling, forecasting or statistical analysis experience.
- Minimum of 1 year prior work experience strongly preferred.
We offer comprehensive benefits to full time and part time employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), generous paid time off and much more.
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our current opportunities and apply online, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/AssurantCareers (@AssurantCareers)