- MBA degree plus 4plus years within a business function role, for example, finance, consulting, product development or product management.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Requires proficient knowledge of Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Analytical skills to evaluate product and customer profitability.
- Strategic skills to evaluate product development, competition, marketing and operational strategy
- Ability to build and maintain financial models
- Ability to create presentations and marketing material
- Ability to understand client requirements.
- Ability to be conversant with IT, Accounting, Pricing Sales, Executive Management.
- Ability to deal with executive level clients and business partners.
We offer comprehensive benefits to full time and part time employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD and life insurance, 401(k ), pension, generous paid time off and much more.
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.