Human Resources Jobs Every organization wants to attract, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees and match them to jobs for which they are best suited. If you are interested in a career in Human Resources with a solid specialty insurance provider that recognizes the importance of employee development and strategic partnership, then you’re in the right place. In an effort to enhance morale and productivity, and help strengthen performance and improve results, our Human Resources professionals help us to effectively use our employees’ skills, provide training and development opportunities and increase our employees’ satisfaction, while partnering with our internal clients. Assurant offers a work experience that challenges, recognizes and rewards motivated employees. Learn more about our competitive compensation packages and the exciting job opportunities available in Human Resources at Assurant today.
- Senior Human Resource Associate - Addison, TX
- Description: The Sr. Human Resource Associate reports to the Human Resources Manager and is responsible for supporting employees, managers, and the HR Department in the facilitation and management of various employee related activities and special projects. Key Responsibilities Responsible for the day-to-day completion...
Reference Code: 42452-1
- Sr Human Resource Generalist - York, PA
- Description: Assurant Solutions is part of Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $31 billion in assets and $10 billion in annual revenue. Assurant has approximately 17,500 emp...
Reference Code: 42353-1
- HR Project Coordinator Learning and Development - Atlanta, GA
- Description: The HR Project Coordinator - Learning and Development is responsible for directing, organizing and coordinating activities and small/medium projects with moderate risk and complexity as well as portions of high-risk, larger projects that contribute toward the attainment of the Assurant Specialty Property Human Resources strategy and objectives....
Reference Code: 42051-1
As a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, Assurant's businesses offer a variety of products and services that provide opportunity and peace of mind -- but it is our people that set us apart. By listening to what our clients want and truly understanding what they need, Assurant employees develop innovative, customized solutions to help our customers meet their goals and protect them from unforeseen risks.
By working at one of our offices, you will be part of a thriving organization that offers a wealth of opportunity for career growth. We have established a tradition of encouraging employees to focus on their own professional development. Our fundamental belief is that when people have the opportunity to thrive and grow, we all benefit – the person, the business and our customers. If you are interested in discovering all the possibilities Assurant has to offer, then we can bring out the best in you.
For Assurant’s international career opportunities, please visit our Global Careers Page.