Operations Analyst Jobs By being hired into one of our Operations Analyst jobs at Assurant, you’ll be a key member of the Assurant team. Professionals in Operations Analyst careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Operations Analyst job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Operations Analyst at Assurant may be waiting for you!
- Regulatory Analyst - Milwaukee, WI
- Description: The Regulatory Analyst provides consulting services and coordination relating to market conduct examinations and responses to insurance department inquiries to contribute to the attainment of Assurant Health revenue and profitability targets. The Regulatory Analyst will monitor information disclosure, ensure timely responses to regulatory inquiries, and establish effective w...
Reference Code: 40614-1
- OPERATIONS ANALYST III - St. Petersburg, FL
- Description: The Operations Analyst is responsible for systems support for all applications used by our Global Vehicle Protection Service division. This includes production support for both internal and external end users. Conduct process analysis, needs assessments and systems analysis to correct issue and streamline our business. Complete system configuration including but not limited...
Reference Code: 40894-1
- OPERATIONS ANALYST III - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Major responsibilities include: Identifies business application requirements and estimates by coordinating activities with team sponsors, directing team members, interviewing end users, analyzing processes, and developing application specifications, and documenting procedures and user guides. Analyzes existing applications, databases and reports to promote automation and stream...
Reference Code: 41356-1
As a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, Assurant's businesses offer a variety of products and services that provide opportunity and peace of mind -- but it is our people that set us apart. By listening to what our clients want and truly understanding what they need, Assurant employees develop innovative, customized solutions to help our customers meet their goals and protect them from unforeseen risks.
By working at one of our offices, you will be part of a thriving organization that offers a wealth of opportunity for career growth. We have established a tradition of encouraging employees to focus on their own professional development. Our fundamental belief is that when people have the opportunity to thrive and grow, we all benefit – the person, the business and our customers. If you are interested in discovering all the possibilities Assurant has to offer, then we can bring out the best in you.
For Assurant’s international career opportunities, please visit our Global Careers Page.