|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Business Analyst Miami||Miami, FL||07/11/2014|
|Business Process Control Analyst||Miami, FL||07/11/2014|
|Business Process Control Analyst||Atlanta, GA||07/11/2014|
|Operations Analyst I||Wayne, PA||07/10/2014|
|Manager Call Center Quality||Addison, TX||07/09/2014|
|Manager Call Center Quality||Atlanta, GA||07/09/2014|
|Manager Call Center Quality||Albany, OR||07/09/2014|
|Manager Call Center Quality||Miami, FL||07/09/2014|
|Manager Call Center Quality||Wayne, PA||07/09/2014|
|Production Planner||York, PA||07/09/2014|
|Employee Benefit Advisor Atlanta||Atlanta, GA||07/08/2014|
|Market Research Intern||Miami, FL||07/08/2014|
|Research Team Lead Duluth||Duluth, GA||07/08/2014|
|Supervisor Customer Care Center||Milwaukee, WI||07/08/2014|
|Supervisor Customer Care Center||Plymouth, MN||07/08/2014|
|Quality Process Specialist||Springfield, OH||07/07/2014|
|VP Digital Innovation||Atlanta, GA||07/07/2014|
|Business Rules Analyst EG||Springfield, OH||07/03/2014|
|Business Rules Analyst EG||Florence, SC||07/03/2014|
|Employee Benefit Advisor Dallas||Dallas, TX||07/03/2014|
Operations If you are interested in a job in Operations with a solid specialty insurance provider that recognizes the importance of flexibility and customization, you’re in the right place. In these roles, you will work to maximize effectiveness and ensure the highest productivity. Assurant offers a work experience that challenges, recognizes and rewards motivated employees. Learn more about our competitive compensation packages and the exciting job opportunities available in Operations at Assurant today.
- Customer Advocate Entry Level Account Mgmt New Grads Welcome to Apply! - Kansas City, MO
- Description: Assurant Employee Benefits specializes in quality employee benefits and services, including long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, voluntary benefits such as cancer, critical illness and accident, dental coverage, and disability reinsurance management services. Assurant Employee Benefits is the brand name for insurance products underwritten by Union Secu...
Reference Code: 37272-1
- Client Services Analyst I - Florence, SC
- Description: Client Services Representatives coordinate interaction with clients and Operations by planning, organizing, and leading client-related initiatives and acting as a resource for the client and internal partners on operational questions, issues, and requests. Key Duties:...
Reference Code: 37301-1
- Process Quality Specialist Call Monitoring Customer Care - Florence, SC
- Description: Assurant Specialty Property is a leading provider of insurance services in partnership with financial institutions, mortgage lenders, manufactured home sellers, auto finance companies, property managers and their customers. Services include insurance tracking and management, lender-placed homeowners insurance, and property and personal coverage such as renters, farm and flood insurance. With more than 5,000 em...
Reference Code: 37324-1
As a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, Assurant's businesses offer a variety of products and services that provide opportunity and peace of mind -- but it is our people that set us apart. By listening to what our clients want and truly understanding what they need, Assurant employees develop innovative, customized solutions to help our customers meet their goals and protect them from unforeseen risks.
By working at one of our offices, you will be part of a thriving organization that offers a wealth of opportunity for career growth. We have established a tradition of encouraging employees to focus on their own professional development. Our fundamental belief is that when people have the opportunity to thrive and grow, we all benefit – the person, the business and our customers. If you are interested in discovering all the possibilities Assurant has to offer, then we can bring out the best in you.
For Assurant’s international career opportunities, please visit our Global Careers Page.