Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills including ability to create and edit spreadsheets and emails
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Minimum of one year customer service and/or related work experience or education
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Experience in insurance, banking, finance, mortgage lending or related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service and listening skills
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Demonstrated ability to work well in team environment and as an individual contributor
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced/high stress environment
- Demonstrated experience in taking initiative to improve work operations and/or enhance client satisfaction
We offer comprehensive benefits to full time and part time employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), generous paid time off and much more.
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.