|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Information Operator||Milwaukee, WI||04/01/2015|
|IT Solution Delivery Manager (Digital Document CRM Claims)||Milwaukee, WI||04/01/2015|
|Infrastructure Architect||Milwaukee, WI||03/27/2015|
|Principal Software Engineer||Milwaukee, WI||03/27/2015|
|SAN Manager (Architecture and Planning)||Milwaukee, WI||03/27/2015|
|Software Engineer||Milwaukee, WI||03/27/2015|
|Sr .Software Engineer||Milwaukee, WI||03/27/2015|
|Sr. Software Engineer COBOL Platform Architect||Milwaukee, WI||03/27/2015|
|Manager Technology Services||Milwaukee, WI||03/18/2015|
|Manager Software Engineering||Milwaukee, WI||02/27/2015|
|IT Program Manager||Milwaukee, WI||02/05/2015|
Information Technology Jobs A career in Information Technology at Assurant is an opportunity to grow and flourish both professionally, and personally. With a role in Information Technology, you’ll be instrumental in the implementation and maintenance of current systems, and administration of technology within the organization. You’ll also help plan, coordinate, and direct research on computer-related activities. Some of the key technologies you will use in one of these roles include C#, SQL Server, Sharepoint, Visual Studio, Lawson, Lotus Notes, Microsoft .NET, Cognos, DB2. If you thrive on wearing many hats and handling multiple priorities, our IT team may have the perfect job for you. At Assurant we offer a work experience that recognizes and rewards motivated and engaged employees because it’s the right thing to do and it’s the best way we know how to attract and retain the best professionals. Learn more about Assurant’s competitive compensation packages and job opportunities in Information Technology.
- Infrastructure Architect - Milwaukee, WI
- Description: The Infrastructure Architect provides technical leadership in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review. Provides technical direction in the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions...
Reference Code: 39932-5
- IT Solution Delivery Manager (Digital Document CRM Claims) - Milwaukee, WI
- Description: The IT Solutions Delivery Manager , directs and manages information technology solution delivery activities to achieve departmental and business goals which contribute to the attainment of Assurant Health revenue and profitability targets. The Manager, Solutions Delivery Information Technology, partners with the business, IT Relationship Executives and all other a...
Reference Code: 40903-1
- Information Operator - Milwaukee, WI
- Description: The Information Operator is responsible for telephone assistance for our external and internal customers. They direct and connect customers to the appropriate areas of the company that can assist them. Information Operators make page...
Reference Code: 40641-1
As a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, Assurant's businesses offer a variety of products and services that provide opportunity and peace of mind -- but it is our people that set us apart. By listening to what our clients want and truly understanding what they need, Assurant employees develop innovative, customized solutions to help our customers meet their goals and protect them from unforeseen risks.
By working at one of our offices, you will be part of a thriving organization that offers a wealth of opportunity for career growth. We have established a tradition of encouraging employees to focus on their own professional development. Our fundamental belief is that when people have the opportunity to thrive and grow, we all benefit – the person, the business and our customers. If you are interested in discovering all the possibilities Assurant has to offer, then we can bring out the best in you.
For Assurant’s international career opportunities, please visit our Global Careers Page.