|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Security Analyst||Milwaukee, WI||04/17/2015|
|IT Manager (Web Hosting)||Milwaukee, WI||04/13/2015|
|Sox IT Intern ~ Immediate need!||Milwaukee, WI||04/10/2015|
|IT Program Manager||Milwaukee, WI||04/07/2015|
|Manager Software Engineering||Milwaukee, WI||04/03/2015|
|Principal Software Engineer||Milwaukee, WI||04/03/2015|
|Sr .Software Engineer||Milwaukee, WI||04/03/2015|
|Sr. Software Engineer COBOL Platform Architect||Milwaukee, WI||04/03/2015|
|Information Operator||Milwaukee, WI||04/01/2015|
|IT Solution Delivery Manager (Digital Document CRM Claims)||Milwaukee, WI||04/01/2015|
|Infrastructure Architect||Milwaukee, WI||03/27/2015|
|Manager Technology Services||Milwaukee, WI||03/18/2015|
Information Technology Jobs A career in Information Technology at Assurant is an opportunity to grow and flourish both professionally, and personally. With a role in Information Technology, you’ll be instrumental in the implementation and maintenance of current systems, and administration of technology within the organization. You’ll also help plan, coordinate, and direct research on computer-related activities. Some of the key technologies you will use in one of these roles include C#, SQL Server, Sharepoint, Visual Studio, Lawson, Lotus Notes, Microsoft .NET, Cognos, DB2. If you thrive on wearing many hats and handling multiple priorities, our IT team may have the perfect job for you. At Assurant we offer a work experience that recognizes and rewards motivated and engaged employees because it’s the right thing to do and it’s the best way we know how to attract and retain the best professionals. Learn more about Assurant’s competitive compensation packages and job opportunities in Information Technology.
- IT Manager (Web Hosting) - Milwaukee, WI
- Description: The IT Manager performs all management functions for a group of technical professionals focusing on operational responsibilities for the Microsoft and J2EE Web Hosting Environment, AAA Infrastructure and the Desktop Virtualization Environment....
Reference Code: 41522-5
- Sox IT Intern ~ Immediate need! - Milwaukee, WI
- Description: SOX IT Intern ~ April/May 2015 As a SOX IT intern at Assurant Health's Milwaukee Headquarters, you may be asked to assist in process documentation, identifying and validating control activities and providing support for test attributes. You will have the opportunity to provide feedback for process improvement...
Reference Code: 41622-1
- Security Analyst - Milwaukee, WI
- Description: The Security Analyst maintains solid knowledge of IT Security and Compliance concepts around controls, audit requirements, compliance, identity management, development, and IT infrastructure. This function supports IT-related security and compliance functions. This position can also maintain and execute procedures for enforcing Assurant Security Policies & Standards, r...
Reference Code: 41643-4
As a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, Assurant's businesses offer a variety of products and services that provide opportunity and peace of mind -- but it is our people that set us apart. By listening to what our clients want and truly understanding what they need, Assurant employees develop innovative, customized solutions to help our customers meet their goals and protect them from unforeseen risks.
By working at one of our offices, you will be part of a thriving organization that offers a wealth of opportunity for career growth. We have established a tradition of encouraging employees to focus on their own professional development. Our fundamental belief is that when people have the opportunity to thrive and grow, we all benefit – the person, the business and our customers. If you are interested in discovering all the possibilities Assurant has to offer, then we can bring out the best in you.
For Assurant’s international career opportunities, please visit our Global Careers Page.