|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|IT Solution Delivery Manager (Digital Document Management)||Milwaukee, WI||11/14/2014|
|IT Business Analyst||Milwaukee, WI||10/29/2014|
|Business Analyst (CRM)||Milwaukee, WI||10/24/2014|
|Business Systems Analyst (Healthcare Claims)||Milwaukee, WI||10/24/2014|
|IT Program Manager||Milwaukee, WI||10/08/2014|
|SQL Server Developer \ DBA||Milwaukee, WI||10/03/2014|
|Infrastructure Architect||Milwaukee, WI||10/01/2014|
|SAN Manager (Architecture and Planning)||Milwaukee, WI||09/02/2014|
|Sr Storage Engineer (SAN)||Milwaukee, WI||09/02/2014|
|Storage Area Network Manager (SAN)||Milwaukee, WI||09/02/2014|
Information Technology Jobs A career in Information Technology at Assurant is an opportunity to grow and flourish both professionally, and personally. With a role in Information Technology, you’ll be instrumental in the implementation and maintenance of current systems, and administration of technology within the organization. You’ll also help plan, coordinate, and direct research on computer-related activities. Some of the key technologies you will use in one of these roles include C#, SQL Server, Sharepoint, Visual Studio, Lawson, Lotus Notes, Microsoft .NET, Cognos, DB2. If you thrive on wearing many hats and handling multiple priorities, our IT team may have the perfect job for you. At Assurant we offer a work experience that recognizes and rewards motivated and engaged employees because it’s the right thing to do and it’s the best way we know how to attract and retain the best professionals. Learn more about Assurant’s competitive compensation packages and job opportunities in Information Technology.
- Infrastructure Architect - Milwaukee, WI
- Description: The Infrastructure Architect provides technical leadership in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review. Provides technical direction in the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions that are integrated with the existing or defined IT architecture and ser...
Reference Code: 38719-4
- SQL Server Developer \ DBA - Milwaukee, WI
- Description: Assurant Health is seeking an experienced SQL Server Developer / DBA. This individual will be involved in the creation of logical and physical database model, creation of objects, writing stored procedures and packages, analyz...
Reference Code: 38705-1
- SAN Manager (Architecture and Planning) - Milwaukee, WI
- Description: The SAN Manager, Architecture and Planning, will be focused on Capacity / Performance planning and future roadmaps for the Enterprise SAN. This role is also responsible for the design, administration and support of Storage Area Network arrays, Network Attached Storage arrays, SAN fabrics and supporting software applications related to SAN and NAS management....
Reference Code: 38268-4
As a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, Assurant's businesses offer a variety of products and services that provide opportunity and peace of mind -- but it is our people that set us apart. By listening to what our clients want and truly understanding what they need, Assurant employees develop innovative, customized solutions to help our customers meet their goals and protect them from unforeseen risks.
By working at one of our offices, you will be part of a thriving organization that offers a wealth of opportunity for career growth. We have established a tradition of encouraging employees to focus on their own professional development. Our fundamental belief is that when people have the opportunity to thrive and grow, we all benefit – the person, the business and our customers. If you are interested in discovering all the possibilities Assurant has to offer, then we can bring out the best in you.
For Assurant’s international career opportunities, please visit our Global Careers Page.