Information Technology A career in Information Technology at Assurant is an opportunity to grow and flourish both professionally, and personally. With a role in Information Technology, you’ll be instrumental in the implementation and maintenance of current systems, and administration of technology within the organization. You’ll also help plan, coordinate, and direct research on computer-related activities. Some of the key technologies you will use in one of these roles include C#, SQL Server, Sharepoint, Visual Studio, Lawson, Lotus Notes, Microsoft .NET, Cognos, DB2. If you thrive on wearing many hats and handling multiple priorities, our IT team may have the perfect job for you. At Assurant we offer a work experience that recognizes and rewards motivated and engaged employees because it’s the right thing to do and it’s the best way we know how to attract and retain the best professionals. Learn more about Assurant’s competitive compensation packages and job opportunities in Information Technology.
- Information Security Advisor - Milwaukee, WI
- Description: The Information Security Advisor (also designated as the Information Security Officer (ISO) for a business unit) works as a delegate of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and is the key link between the business segments. The ISO is responsible for the reporting of the status of the business segments’ implementation of the Information Security Program to business segmen...
Reference Code: 34612-1
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Developer - Milwaukee, WI
- Description: The Business Intelligence Developer analyzes requirements and designs, develops, tests, installs and maintains application systems, programs, functions, services and other related software components in response to enterprise needs of moderate to high complexity. The incumbent will have responsibilities for production support and maintenance of existing Business Intelligence solutions. Maintain pr...
Reference Code: 34197-3
- Microsoft Applications Architect - Milwaukee, WI
- Description: The Microsoft Application Architect will provide technical architectural support and guidance to governance, planning, implementation and support for complex Enterprise Applications utilizing hundreds of systems across many sites. They will help lead efforts around the use of Microsoft technologies. They will be expected to provide technical leadership to the organization helping to architect infras...
Reference Code: 34615-4
As a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, Assurant's businesses offer a variety of products and services that provide opportunity and peace of mind -- but it is our people that set us apart. By listening to what our clients want and truly understanding what they need, Assurant employees develop innovative, customized solutions to help our customers meet their goals and protect them from unforeseen risks.
By working at one of our offices, you will be part of a thriving organization that offers a wealth of opportunity for career growth. We have established a tradition of encouraging employees to focus on their own professional development. Our fundamental belief is that when people have the opportunity to thrive and grow, we all benefit – the person, the business and our customers. If you are interested in discovering all the possibilities Assurant has to offer, then we can bring out the best in you.