Information Technology Jobs A career in Information Technology at Assurant is an opportunity to grow and flourish both professionally, and personally. With a role in Information Technology, you’ll be instrumental in the implementation and maintenance of current systems, and administration of technology within the organization. You’ll also help plan, coordinate, and direct research on computer-related activities. Some of the key technologies you will use in one of these roles include C#, SQL Server, Sharepoint, Visual Studio, Lawson, Lotus Notes, Microsoft .NET, Cognos, DB2. If you thrive on wearing many hats and handling multiple priorities, our IT team may have the perfect job for you. At Assurant we offer a work experience that recognizes and rewards motivated and engaged employees because it’s the right thing to do and it’s the best way we know how to attract and retain the best professionals. Learn more about Assurant’s competitive compensation packages and job opportunities in Information Technology.
- Manager IT Risk & Compliance - Woodbury, MN
- Description: Assurant, Inc. helps customers protect what matters most to them. We provide specialty insurance and related products to safeguard against risks. With a strong commitment to service, sophisticated technology and an array of flexible tools, we build solutions to meet customers’ needs. Manager, Information Risk and Compliance is responsible for the development, impleme...
Reference Code: 40213-1
- Application Performance Manager - Woodbury, MN
- Description: The Application Performance Manager will be responsible for strategizing, designing and defining the testing frameworks for all applications that are in scope of performance testing. The individual in this role will serve as the single point of collaboration for the Enterprise Architects, Application Architects, Application Developers and Load / Performance testing team related to performanc...
Reference Code: 40144-3
- Computer Ops\Help Desk Apprentice - Woodbury, MN
- Description: Computer Ops/Help Desk Apprentice Hours will be Sun-Tues and every other Wednesday/12pm-8:30pm (flexible with school)...
Reference Code: 40284-1
As a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, Assurant's businesses offer a variety of products and services that provide opportunity and peace of mind -- but it is our people that set us apart. By listening to what our clients want and truly understanding what they need, Assurant employees develop innovative, customized solutions to help our customers meet their goals and protect them from unforeseen risks.
By working at one of our offices, you will be part of a thriving organization that offers a wealth of opportunity for career growth. We have established a tradition of encouraging employees to focus on their own professional development. Our fundamental belief is that when people have the opportunity to thrive and grow, we all benefit – the person, the business and our customers. If you are interested in discovering all the possibilities Assurant has to offer, then we can bring out the best in you.
For Assurant’s international career opportunities, please visit our Global Careers Page.