The position will support Assurant’s formal Periodic Access Reviews (PAR) process for all regulated systems (SOX, SSAE16, PCI, MAR) containing confidential, financial, or private information. The position will be responsible for creating and distributing IdentityIQ SailPoint access review certification campaigns and provide analytical support and serve as a liaison for activities related to security, compliance and internal/external audits, with assistance and direction from senior staff. This position also will serve as a quality assurance expert reviewing PARs for accuracy. This role is highly analytical and requires aptitude to investigate and research while working collaboratively with teams throughout the entire business. Candidates must have a solid understanding and knowledge of IT systems, application, infrastructure and network components and processes. Prior experience with IdentityIQ SailPoint Certifications is highly desirable.
- Create and distribute access reviews via IdentityIQ SailPoint.
- Conducts thorough and comprehensive Approval/QA checks to ensure high quality and accurate deliverables (PARs) within established deadlines.
- Ensures deliverables are of high quality and accurate while following established QA protocols/processes while meeting established deadlines.
- Thoroughly documents results/findings for each review.
- Collaboration with other Assurant (i.e. IAS, Privacy, IT Legal) and industry groups on IT compliance-related issues and concerns
- Recognize trends in role and emerging risks; making recommendations regarding policy/procedure updates to enable proactive security approach for Assurant
- Assists leadership or contributes on small or medium sized, complex projects
- Assists with multiple projects/issues concurrently
- Aides in organizing and participating in meetings required for each project
- Provide senior staff or manager with status reports
- Identify and inform senior staff or manager of any issues, concerns, or vulnerabilities within the project
- Accountable for delivering project plans, test plans, tasks and communicating progress or issues on projects
- Estimate hours and duration of assigned projects
- 1+ years of experience working with IT, Information Security, legal, audit and/or compliance with an understanding of IT or security frameworks
- 1+ years of experience in a Project Management or Business Analyst function
- Experience working with IdentityIQ SailPoint or comparable access review tools and 1+ years creating and distributing access review certifications.
- Associate of Arts degree (or higher), two-year technical certification in Information Security, Information Systems, Business Management, Networking, Cyber Security, Audit or related
- Professional certification(s) (Microsoft Certifications, Network+, Security+, CAP, SSCP, GSEC, CISA)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment and is flexible with new changes
- Can give and take critical feedback and can openly share opinions and ideas
- Good analytical skills to analyze business and IT processes and effectively communicate the compliance risks to management
- Experience building and maintaining relationships and keeping informed regarding relevant changes throughout Assurant
- Experience contributing to projects and multi-tasking with diverse groups and locations with strong Project Management skill like; Organization, deadline management, multi-tasking etc.
- General knowledge of IT systems, application, infrastructure and network components and processes
- Effective as a member of a virtual team
This position is remote.