Remote Working Opportunities Available
About Assurant :
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. A creative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to support our customers and clients.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
Our continued year on year growth means opportunity for everyone. We need a range of professionals who can harness the power of technology to develop the insights, the products and the strategies to excite our customers, bring our people together and take our business forward. Every role will help us meet our growth targets and continue to expand our customers.
Reporting to the Account Director you will be responsible for the day to day contractual management of the client, delivery of our end to end service obligations and working with key internal functional areas to continually enhance the customer experience. You will include supporting the profitable growth of the client, the delivery of the account and AOP plan whilst identifying new business opportunities
Other responsibilities include;
- Support Account Director in the development and execution of the Client Plan
- Build, maintain and grow effective client relationships allowing for day to day management of the client account and their requirements
- Lead and where needed support the Account Director in the delivery of specific goals within client plan
- Responsible for preparation of meeting materials, minutes & action logs
- Responsible for service delivery and ensuring that key SLA and KPIs are delivered
- Early Identification and resolution of issues which may arise following analysis of customer feedback, root cause analysis of complaints. Plan and deliver an action plan to remediate whilst removing points of friction through driving continuous improvement
You will have the following skills;
- Excellent Client relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service provided through good knowledge of product range, supporting systems and the business sectors that we work in
- A proven ability to build strong relationships with management & key internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of insurance sales processes, to be able to adapt processes effectively where appropriate to meet customer needs
- A broad, up to date knowledge of developments within the insurance and financial sectors and the markets in which our partners operate
- Ability to identify opportunities to develop and grow the Account
- Familiar with the relevant departmental and companywide procedures, policies and guidelines
The call to action:
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be.
We offer a great range of benefits which our employees value and help make Assurant the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract, engage and retain the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you whilst working at Assurant. And from flexible working to BOOST (our internal wellbeing programme) from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of - apply today!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.