Assurant has an exciting opportunity for an Actuarial Intern!
Assurant, Inc. helps people protect what matters most to them. We are a global provider of risk management solutions, protecting where consumers live and the goods they buy. Assurant focuses on the housing and lifestyle markets and is among the market leaders in mobile device protection; vehicle protection; pre-funded funeral insurance; renters insurance; lender-placed homeowners insurance; and mortgage valuation and field services. Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and part of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has over $32 billion in assets and $6 billion in annualized revenue.
Assurant’s Actuarial department currently has remote internships available and openings at our Miami, FL and Atlanta, GA campuses.
Key Responsibilities (depending on position):
- Product development and pricing
- Monitoring product profitability
- Assembling product rate filings
- Statistical analysis including generalized linear modeling
- State data reporting
- Loss reserving and financial reporting
- Forecasting analysis
- Currently pursuing (or completed) a degree in Mathematics, Statistics or similar field