The AI Content Curator will work closely with our company's artificial intelligence-powered virtual HR assistant, case management, and knowledge management tool to ensure the quality and accuracy of responses to employee queries, identification of opportunities to improve (including any content including FAQs, Policies, auto suggestions, etc. as well as workflows and processes to be added or enhanced). This role will be responsible for identifying and addressing unhandled questions, managing thumbs down, and continuously improving the quality of answers and interactions through content curation and identifying and quantifying improvements needed.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the AI vendor development team/partners to improve the accuracy and relevance of AI-generated content.
- Work with functional SMEs to review and approve AI-generated responses to employee queries, policies, FAQs, and overall content.
- Work with the employee experience team to assess survey, focus group, data-driven analytics, and process optimization results and interpret them into content improvements across HR systems, including ERIN.
- Work with the governance to prioritize and implement improvements.
- Monitor and analyze employee interactions with the ERIN (AI system-Virtual assistant) to identify knowledge gaps and areas for improvement.
- Review, generate and present recommendations for improvement based on analysis of interactions, intent, sessions, traffic & overall data identifying suboptimal interactions and/or hindering the employee experience.
- Manage the thumbs-down feature to identify common areas of dissatisfaction and improve content accordingly.
- Continuously curate and update content to ensure it is up-to-date, accurate, and relevant, including the annual policy review period.
- Manage all content translations with necessary parties for translations, validations and publishing.
- Provide regular reports on content performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with other teams (inclusive of People Operational Excellence, People Technology, People Experience Center & People Partner Teams, Talent, Total Wellbeing & Rewards, IT and others) to understand employee needs and develop effective content strategies.
- Drive communications and assist with change management regarding overall process improvements implemented to key stakeholders.
Qualifications, Attributes and Skills:
- High school or GED equivalent
- Familiarity with customer support processes and tools
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Preferred: Experience with AI and natural language processing technologies
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.