The AI Content Curator will work closely with our company's artificial intelligence powered virtual HR assistant, case management & knowledge management tool to ensure the quality and accuracy of responses to customer queries, identification of opportunities to improve (including any content including FAQs, Policies, auto suggestions, etc. as well as workflows and processes to be added or enhanced). The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and addressing unhandled questions, managing thumbs down, and continuously improving the quality of answers and interactions through content curation and identification and quantification of improvements needed.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with vendors/partners to improve the accuracy and relevance of AI-delivered content.
- Monitor and analyze customer interactions with the AI system to identify areas for improvement.
- Include analysis of interactions, traffic & overall data identifying suboptimal interactions that from a FAQ, Document, Autosuggestion perspective the answer might be “correct” but the experience suboptimal and ends up hindering experience or creating additional cost to serve.
- Review and approve AI-generated responses to customer queries – “Human in the loop” validation.
- Manage the thumbs down feature to identify common areas of dissatisfaction and improve content accordingly.
- Continuously work with teams to curate and update content to ensure it is up-to-date, accurate, and relevant.
- Provide regular reports on content performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with other teams (inclusive of People Operational Excellence, People Technology, People Experience Center & People Partner Teams, Talent, Total Wellbeing & Rewards, IT and others) to understand employee needs and develop effective content strategies.
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience in content curation and management
- Familiarity with AI and natural language processing technologies
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Google, and Facebook
- Familiarity with customer support processes and tools
- Preferred: Design thinking experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Linguistics, or Communications, or Computer Science,
- 2+ years of experience in content curation, social media management, blogging / web site content or related fields
- Experience with AI and natural language processing technologies is preferred
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- The AI Content Curator role is critical to the success of our employee’s support strategy. We believe that candidates can come from companies such as Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Google, and Facebook
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.