Alternative Fulfilment Administrator (Closing Date Tuesday 4th January
Remote Working Opportunities Available
About Assurant :
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. A creative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to support our customers and clients.
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
Our continued year on year growth means opportunity for everyone. We need a range of professionals who can harness the power of technology to develop the insights, the products and the strategies to excite our customers, bring our people together and take our business forward. Every role will help us meet our growth targets and continue to expand our customers.
We are recruiting for an Alternative Fulfilment Administrator to join our global Supply Chain team. Reporting to the Alternative Fulfilment Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all customers that have been offered and accepted any alternative fulfilment journey have their claim resolved in a timely and accurate manner.
Other responsibilities include;
- Management of repair notifications into alternative fulfilment channel vendors (PGTR, iSmash, Timpsons)to ensure timely booking & completion of Customer Insurance Claims
- Coordination of all data across Sharepoint & Repair Q to facilitate reporting & KPI management
- Reconciliation of data to ensure Claim Process “closed” within SLA parameters
- Management of exceptions & queries process to ensure Customer Journey is as smooth as possible
- Reconciliation of repair invoices to ensure Partners are paid on time
- Management of Data Fields/eligibility criteria to drive Alternative decision making process.
You will have the following skills;
- Excel knowledge
- Assurant CRM knowledge required – Huxley, Stuxley, Elita
The call to action:
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be.
We offer a great range of benefits which our employees value and help make Assurant the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract, engage and retain the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you whilst working at Assurant. And from flexible working to BOOST (our internal wellbeing programme) from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of - apply today!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.