The Angular Developer will assist with the design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of application systems, based on pre-defined requirements for programs, functions, services and other related software components.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Design and develop user interfaces using Angular best practices
- Participate in application and program code development according to business and technical requirements
- Code and unit test as part of a development team
- Submit software products for review of compliance with best practices, standards, and enterprise architecture (code review)
- Participate in quality assurance and testing to achieve quality objectives and other activities according to planned schedules
- Adhere to Assurant release management requirements for application and system implementations
- Consult with experienced engineers and receive guidance on strategies that minimize implementation risk and/or improve system reliability and performance
- Prepare change and support documentation according to implementation requirements
- Monitor deployments and respond appropriately
- Ensure high performance of applications and provide systems support
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar
- Good knowledge of concepts and practices of software design, debugging, testing, and documentation
- Ability to learn new languages and concepts quickly
- Strong critical thinking abilities and problem-solving skills
- Good team player and great interpersonal and communication skills
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.