The Angular Developer will assist with the design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of application systems, based on pre-defined requirements for programs, functions, services and other related software components.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Design and develop user interfaces using Angular best practices
- Participate in application and program code development according to business and technical requirements
- Code and unit test as part of a development team
- Submit software products for review of compliance with best practices, standards, and enterprise architecture (code review)
- Participate in quality assurance and testing to achieve quality objectives and other activities according to planned schedules
- Adhere to Assurant release management requirements for application and system implementations
- Consult with experienced engineers and receive guidance on strategies that minimize implementation risk and/or improve system reliability and performance
- Prepare change and support documentation according to implementation requirements
- Monitor deployments and respond appropriately
- Ensure high performance of applications and provide systems support
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar
- Good knowledge of concepts and practices of software design, debugging, testing, and documentation
- Ability to learn new languages and concepts quickly
- Strong critical thinking abilities and problem-solving skills
- Good team player and great interpersonal and communication skills
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and deliver a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
For more information, please visit assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the company are governed based on merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.