Responsibilities include but are not limited to; creation of test plans and test cases and carrying out procedures to ensure that all products and services meet or exceed organization standards and business-user requirements. The candidate will interact with project stakeholders (IT, Project Lead, Underwriting, Product Development, Product Implementation and Project End-Users) to handle any possible concerns or discrepancies regarding testing.
- Create UAT test plans for lower complexity projects assigned by Testing Team Supervisor or Manager
- Ensure all requirements of assigned lower complexity projects are transformed into executable test cases
- Execute tests to validate that the software and products comply with standards and documented requirements
- Log and track defects from initial discovery to closure
- Interacts with project stakeholders (IT, Project Lead, Underwriting, Product Development, Product Implementation, and Project End-Users) to handle any possible concerns or discrepancies regarding requirements, product specifications and/or product setup
- Work with end-users and other appropriate project stakeholder to address any failed test cases
- Planning and execution of Functional, Regression and User Acceptance testing
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Testing Team Supervisor or Manager
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.