The Assistant Vice President, In-Home Service Solutions – Connected Living will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and growth of a global In-Home Service Solutions model. This position is expected to define the strategy, road map and implementation of a portfolio of in-home services across multiple product lines and business units. This position will ensure clarity, consistency and forward compatibility across the portfolio of service delivery capabilities ranging from traditional in-home appliance repair to emerging services including Smart Home Installation and Set-up, Preventive Maintenance and Loss Verification. The portfolio of service delivery options is will compliment and leverage other AIZ legacy services and entities including Walk-In Repair, Depot Repair, Advanced Exchange and Come-to-You to enable lower cost alternatives and optimized customer experience. This role will also be responsible for the recruitment and management of third-party service providers as well as the development and management of AIZ managed technicians to enable a robust and responsive network portfolio of services delivering best in class service for our customers and clients.
- Develop strategic plan, road map and implementation for the Global Service Delivery-Connected Living business. Work with internal stakeholders, clients, customers and to build and deploy emerging service delivery model across markets. Develop in-home service solutions for appliance as well as mobile, and connected devices.
- Build out a nationwide service delivery network of service providers, on-demand technicians and company owned technicians.
- Partner with the Account Management team to gain thorough understanding of client needs and drive alignment regarding Service Delivery solutions for clients and end users. Work across departments in support of seamless operation to develop common requirements and business processes to leverage key suppliers and overall supplier portfolio.
- Manage operations delivering best-in-class experiences and cost consistently exceeding established SLA’s. Drive continuous improvement through analysis of internal results, industry trends and competitor products.
- Develop a clear method of measuring success of the In-Home Service Delivery model. Provider regular updates to senior leadership. Quickly address underperforming segments and implement corrective action as needed.
- Respond to RFP/RFQ, on-board new programs/clients and perform other duties as assigned and contribute to the success of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Logistics or related field; MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years senior operations, supply chain and service delivery management experience
- 7-10+ years of experience leading national customer facing sales, service, and operations solutions
- Substantial knowledge and experience with logistics, supply chain including retail sales, service operations, RFP/RFQs, evaluation of bids, supplier evaluation, negotiation, selection and contracts
- Demonstrated success in a service operations leadership role in with both wireless and in-home industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage the P&L of a multi-million dollar business
- Proven ability to build and manage team of inspired individuals
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage within a rapidly changing, high intensity business environment
- Proven effective communications skills leveraged internally and with external clients
- Proven ability to develop and communicate complex concepts
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated project development and completion skills
- Demonstrated strategic planning and financial projection skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Logistics or related field
- MBA Preferred
- Rapid Change, high intensity environment
- Travel up to 25%
- This is a remote position.