**********This position is 100% remote*********
Now Hiring Bilingual (Spanish Speaking) Customer Service Professionals
The role of a Customer Service Professional is a key position within Assurant because you are the voice of our organization and clients. You are highly valued as our customer’s primary point of contact, and Assurant is very much invested in your success in this role. Providing excellent customer service is top priority for us! .
Acting as the customer’s primary point of contact, you will:
- Receive in-bound calls from customers who want to open a claim
- Listen, solve problems, answer questions and work with them to find a resolution
- Use your expertise to proactively make recommendations that will help customers avoid future issues
Benefits and Pay:
- Compensation of $15 per hour
- Medical benefits begin on your first day
- Paid training that enables you to learn the business, systems, and policies
- Tuition reimbursement available after 6 months, up to $5000/annually
- Competitive paid time off
- The diversity - every day and every customer are different
- The opportunity to demonstrate your unique problem-solving abilities to our customers and to the rest of your team
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Relentless drive to provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task using technology while handling calls
When you work:
- We will be targeting shifts based on their location as our hours of operation will be 8am – 12 am ET (5am – 9 pm PT) Monday - Sunday
- This job is 40 hours a week and shifts are usually (not always) 5 consecutive days on with 2 consecutive dates off for 8 hour shifts but shifts can change to meet business needs so it is important that you have open overall availability
- We do pay shift differentials for night and weekend schedules worked
When you start, we train you:
- It’s a combination of “classroom” & “on the job” training that is typically 2 weeks long but duration can vary
- Classroom training hours are typically Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm with a lunch break
- Upon completion of class room training you will receive your regular shift & start working those hours
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.