This position will lead the integration, management and execution of Business Development in International, optimizing alignment of efforts and talent leveraging to drive profitable growth.
- Establishes, manages, and executes the International Business Development which focuses on defining disruptive and differentiating strategies and client specific value propositions to drive sustainable and profitable growth.
- Responsible of Identifying inter-brand cross-selling opportunities
- Engages and aligns with the corporate forums to ensure our international business, interest and priorities have a voice.
- Directly manages the optimization of “key” international brands
- Regional Sales Teams report dotted line to ensure sales strategic alignment.
- Manages pipeline through the implementation of Salesforce. This includes establishing the criteria with all key stakeholders to ensure there is adoption and accountability.
- Is responsible for coordination, engagement and strategic planning of international relationship and promotions strategy that includes CES, MWC, NADA, and other events with global lines of products.
Product Development and Management
- Engages with the Global Product Teams to ensure that all new products that are deployed in International are operational and key business development leaders have a clear understanding of our “go to market” strategy.
- Ensuring product roadmaps are collaborative and actively maintained to meet opportunity needs (Roadmaps alignment with Global Product)
- Establishes, influence and lead the international team to ensure we have a consistent brand and working methodology to support local product needs and bring best practices to all markets.
- Collaborates and align with business leadership teams to ensure we are executing on identified Capability Development objectives.
Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, economics or other related areas; MBA, other graduate programs desirable.
English fluency. Other languages would be a plus.
15+ years of Commercial, Business international experience, working with executive teams, matrix organizations. Knowledgeable of products, client relationships as well as market trends
“At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.”