Job Purpose (Why job exists)
This position will be the key role to manage and promote best relationship between Assurant and our vendors. The position will be expected to have management capability and business skill+ knowledge to communicate all relevant partners. The position will support the call center manager and to ensure positive morale and effective daily operations. You will also be asked to make suggestions for system and process improvement using your knowledge of daily and ground operations.
Furthermore, this position also supports the overall operation efforts and problem solving.
Primary Job Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall quality, and customer satisfaction of the contact center operations.
- Manage all aspects of the various SLA/KPI metrics ensuring overall performance meets or exceeds expectations
- Follow up on action plans to improve performance results and any missed SLA/KPI
- Provide daily management reporting highlighting key SLA/KPI
- Support to overall Customer Experience of operation including management of the NPS survey process, review of results, and implementation of actions for improvement.
- Perform Live and blind monitoring in order to improve performance on n agent by agent basis(emphasizing sales technique, presentation, and compliance)
- Assist training department in the development of job aids o train on products, customer service skills, or other topics
- Address escalated issues and complaints either from customer clients, vendors, internal colleagues, and/or direct reports. Create a tracking method for escalated issues and daily reporting.
- Address, reconcile, and acquire approvals for invoices prior to submission to Finance for payment
- Escalate issues (as necessary) to management for resolution
- Frequent discussion with vendors site managers to discussing performance, improvements and enhancements needed on the program.
- Review progress of previous day for all client/products
- Create “post mortem” performance review as needed/ required
- Maintain performance metrics data within appropriate internal data systems
- Make recommendations of changes that might improve customer experience
- Work with other departments and teams to follow the entire operation
- Create operation tools and reports
- Explain the status of call centers and operations to clients
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Good command of Japanese and English languages
- 3 years of working experience in Call Center/Vender management or customer service /business operation
- Problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency and can do attitude
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Familiarity with and working experience/knowledge with mobile and warranty business
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.