Job Purpose (Why job exists)
This position will be the key role to build, manage and promote best relationship between Assurant and our vendors. The position will be expected to have strong management capability and business skill+ knowledge to lead all relevant partners. The position will directly oversee call center to ensure positive morale and effective daily operations. You will achieve our local and global objective through the development and implementation of best methods and procedures. You will also be asked to make suggestions for system and process improvement using your knowledge of daily and ground operations.
Primary Job Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall cost, quality, and customer satisfaction of the contact center operations.
- Manage all aspects of the various SLA/KPI metrics ensuring overall performance meets or exceeds expectations
- Develop and follow up on action plans to improve performance results and any missed SLA/KPI
- Provide daily management reporting highlighting key SLA/KPI
- Responsible for overall Customer Experience of operation including management of the NPS survey process, review of results, and implementation of actions for improvement.
- Perform Live and blind monitoring in order to improve performance on n agent by agent basis(emphasizing sales technique, presentation, and compliance)
- Assist training department in the development of job aids o train on products, customer service skills, or other topics
- Address escalated issues and complaints either from customer clients, vendors, internal colleagues, and/or direct reports. Create a tracking method for escalated issues and daily reporting.
- Address, reconcile, and acquire approvals for invoices prior to submission to Finance for payment
- Escalate issues (as necessary) to management for resolution
- Find tactics to improve performance at the vendor level to provide more value to clients
- Frequent discussion with vendors site managers to discussing performance, improvements and enhancements needed on the program.
- Deliver feedback to vendors on results of Quality oversight efforts on a minimum weekly basis
- Review progress of previous day for all client/products
- Create “post mortem” performance review as needed/ required
- Maintain performance metrics data within appropriate internal data systems
- Make recommendations of changes that might improve customer experience
- Point of contact for opportunities to add additional programs to the vendor site.
- Develop, refine and communicate necessary process changes to drive performance and customer experience improvements
- As a manager and team leader, lead the team with trust and provide necessary support to help the team grow and learn the business ,clients and team engagement for smooth and satisfactory communication
- Conduct complete site audit at least twice a year for each vendor site, including clients when applicable
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Experienced in management of 3rd party Call Center as a Manager or Vendor management
- 5 years + management experience in Cal center /Vendor management
- Good command of Japanese and English languages
- Good communicator with senior internal & external management and staff
- Experience managing multiple site locations
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Familiarity with and working experience/knowledge with mobile and warranty business
- Leadership for the team
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.