The Quality Specialist ensures all customer interactions, from point of sale/enrolment to post sale at customer service and claims time, are done in accordance with established operational processes and procedures and regulatory guidelines, providing the best overall customer experience.
- Monitor customer experience through call listening (sales, retention, claims) and data audits (claims, service requests etc.)
- Measure each interaction for accuracy and compliance with established quality guidelines and requirements.
- Review and/or score agent calls/audit claims using standard metrics and guidelines
- Track QA scores, provide reporting (internal or external/client), documenting pertinent information (trends/opportunities) in a clear and concise manner
- Participate in internal or external call listening and call calibration sessions
- Additional support (e.g. internal or client audits, complaint, escalation process etc.)
- This is a Remote Position.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-year related experience in a customer service environment and/or quality assurance field
- Work experience with MS Office programs (Excel, Word) Bilingual Quality Specialist
- Fluent in French and English (written & oral)
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Call quality platform experience an asset
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, and quick to adapt to changes within the job
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative