The Cell Phone Repair (CPR) General Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of all aspects of CPR’s operations in Canada. As CPR is a franchise organization with 20+ locations across Canada, managing relationships with franchisees and collaborating closely with them to ensure their success are among the most critical aspects of the job.
What You Get to Do:
- Work closely with US-based CPR operations team to execute company-wide programs and meet strategic objectives.
- Cultivate collaborative, professional relationships with CPR franchisees in Canada.
- Participate in weekly, company-wide “Network Update Calls” during which corporate leadership provides strategic and operational updates to the field.
- Develop cadence for regular communication with Canadian franchisees.
- Manage franchisees to all relevant KPIs and SLAs.
- Develop and communicate performance improvement plans for underperforming operators/locations.
- Identify qualified franchise sales prospects and nurture them through the sales process to close.
- Interface with CPR’s commercial clients including OEMs, wireless carriers, and insurance companies to execute national repair service programs.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for development of new commercial repair business.
- Leverage CPR’s corporate team in the US for marketing assets, training resources and strategic direction.
- Coordinate remote and in-person training for Canadian stores.
- Provide regular status updates and reporting on business performance to CPR and Assurant leadership.
- Drive execution of Assurant Canada’s distributed same unit repair strategy.
- Collaborate with Assurant Canada team to pursue additional strategic initiatives and pilots in support of current and prospective Connected Living clients as required.
- Travel to CPR’s annual store summit (typically held in Las Vegas or Florida) and deliver high-value content relevant to Canadian franchisees in attendance.
What You Need to Have:
- 5 years of experience in wireless retail, electronics repair, or franchising
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills to build trust and credibility
- Ability to develop and maintain productive business relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and franchisees
What We Would Like You to Have:
- College or University degree
- Bilingual an asset
- Retail electronics repair experience
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.