Why work with Assurant?
Everyone at Assurant, no matter their role, their skills, or where they’re located around the world is united by our uncompromising values. That’s why we created a culture where you’re free to bring thoughtful, caring attention to each customer or client, internally or externally. Whatever your position, your innovative thinking, common sense, integrity and actionable solutions, can make a real difference.
With more than 100 years industry expertise, we are trusted by over 300 million consumers worldwide and we handle more than 16.6 million unique policies across the automotive, appliance and technology, home and financial service industries.
When you join Assurant you will be part of a community that cares. A fun, diverse and supportive team culture will see you challenge yourself and motivate you to think out of the box.
We offer a competitive salary, volunteering opportunities, training and development, as well as other benefits.
What's the opportunity:
We are on the search for an energetic and driven Channel Optimisation Manager to join our team and partner with our key retail client across Southern NSW and the ACT. In this role some of your key responsibilities include:
- Build and enhance effective sales relationships by developing and implementing an active client engagement plan
- Identify & outline key sales, training and compliance milestones for your region, and guide and coach store leadership and team members as required to implement and achieve targets
- Planning for the medium to long term, ensuring our partner's accounts are regularly reviewed, planned for, and always be thinking ahead as to how you can grow the business and add mutual value
- Support your client across the specified territory to implement new products, changes and updates
- Observe in-store sales pitch and messaging and provide training as needed to maximize sales opportunities, and ensure sales are done in a compliant manner
- Coordinate with the compliance team to ensure all compliance requirements, including training is completed on time
- Ensure all required in-store messaging and advertising is displayed, communicated effectively, and made available to all consumers
- Keep up to date with industry and local developments, keep business updated and provide recommendations, including monitoring consumer behaviours and buying patterns helping create new products and sales strategies
Does this sound like you?
- Account or relationship management experience
- A natural ability to build rapport, maintain and build relationships
- Able to work in a structured and organised way, but hold the ability to be flexible and adjust to changing environments and schedules
- A high performer who can effectively engage with a wide range of audiences
- Can manage your time independently to ensure your goals are met
- Confident and engaging when speaking in front of a group
- Enjoy working autonomously, as well as engaging with peers to look for ways to improve and learn
Please submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter detailing your experiences and suitability for the role.
The successful applicant will be subject to relevant background checks such as reference checks and a police check.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences, and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.