The Channel Optimization Executive (COE) for the Financial Services division drives incremental growth, maximizes consumer satisfaction and deliver proven results using all available consumer acquisition channels. Uses processes to create custom programs that deliver enhanced customer lifetime value, greater revenue generation and lower risk for company’s clients.
• Identify all potential sales channels on all assigned accounts and understand current sales process and performance metrics for each channel.
• Understand client’s organizational structure and their internal communication structure
• Develop action plans, dashboards and scorecards to improve performance, focus and alignment.
• Conduct Point of Sale Training.
• Provide ongoing service visits to accounts, identify areas to improve, and coordinate corrective actions for visits results.
• Creation and preparation of training manuals.
• Monitor, track and analyze accounts program penetration per location.
• Coordinate, monitor, track and analyze motivational programs.
• Participate in client meetings as requested or coordinated by client or Account Executive.
• Prepare specific training reports as necessary.
• Analyze training/visit results and prepare action plans according to their needs.
• Analyze sales performance against key metrics and discuss results internally and externally.
• Create Marketing plan with a customer-centric communications strategy and action plan
• Brochure placement and delivery.
• Promotional duties on Special Events including coordination of any structural logistics.
• Should create and submit any expenses incurred while performing business activities involving external clients or not.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing
• Advanced Excel skills
• Good presentation skills
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Working knowledge of computers and software programs
• Some travel via air. Required to travel via Car throughout island to visit branches and/or other point of sale locations such as call centers and client’s stores 80% of the time for each work week.
• Constant attention to detail.
• Work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.