Assurant is looking for Claims Adjusters to join our growing team at our Miami, FL office! If you are motivated, solution-oriented and have a passion for providing great customer service, come grow a fulfilling career with us!
As an Adjuster, you’ll provide be working directly with policyholders when they have a claim. You’ll advocate for the policyholder by listening, analyzing problems, and guide them through the claims process. You’ll use your expertise to proactively make recommendations that will help customers avoid future issues.
Qualifications & Skills Needed:
- Relentless drive to provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task using technology while handling calls
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of prior Claims Adjuster experience
- Active 6-20 All-Lines (Independent/Company) license and required continuing education hours up-to-date
Now offering $500 in additional bonuses! Paid out in 2 installments:
- $250 paid out at the completion of on-the-job training
- $250 paid out upon 6 month work anniversary
What you will enjoy:
- The variety of work - every day and every customer’s situation is unique
- Being part of a high performing, collaborative and supportive team
- Competitive compensation and paid time off
- Medical benefits begin on your first day
- Career advancement opportunities
We will train you:
- In a combination of virtual “class room” & “on the job” training that is typically 8 weeks long but duration can vary
- Class room training hours are typically Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm EST with a lunch break
- Upon completion of class room training you will receive your regular shift & start working those hours
- Work schedules vary between the hours of 8am and 7pm EST, Monday through Friday
You will work remotely temporarily due to COVID 19:
- Normally, this is an on-site position and will return to working at our Miami, FL office in the future.
- Our Miami, FL office is located at 11222 Quail Roost Drive Miami, FL 33157.
- While working remotely, you are required to have internet services with a minimum internet speed of 15 Mbps on the download side and a minimum of 3 Mbps on the upload side. You can test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net or by contacting your service provider.