Assurant is looking for Claims Adjusters to join our growing team at our Miami, FL office! If you are motivated, solution-oriented and have a passion for providing great customer service, come grow a fulfilling career with us!
As an Adjuster, you’ll provide be working directly with policyholders when they have a claim. You’ll advocate for the policyholder by listening, analyzing problems, and guide them through the claims process. You’ll use your expertise to proactively make recommendations that will help customers avoid future issues.
Qualifications & Skills Needed:
- Relentless drive to provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task using technology while handling calls
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of prior Claims Adjuster experience
- Active 6-20 All-Lines (Independent/Company) license and required continuing education hours up-to-date Preferred
- If you do not have a 620 License and believe you are a good fit we encourage you to apply.
What you will enjoy:
- The variety of work - every day and every customer’s situation is unique
- Being part of a high performing, collaborative and supportive team
- Competitive compensation and paid time off
- Medical benefits begin on your first day
- Career advancement opportunities
We will train you:
- In a combination of virtual “class room” & “on the job” training that is typically 8 weeks long but duration can vary
- Class room training hours are typically Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm EST with a lunch break
- Upon completion of class room training you will receive your regular shift & start working those hours
- Work schedules vary between the hours of 8am and 7pm EST, Monday through Friday
- Our Miami, FL office is located at 11222 Quail Roost Drive Miami, FL 33157.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.