Make sure service center keeps record in a timely and appropriate manner all information about the claim service follow up
2. Keep trace of the equipments in transit.
3. Follow up on quotations receipt and valuate parts and labor requested by the Service Center based on the Authorization Policy
4. Keep customers informed about their claims status.
5. Ensure that claims/invoice are processed in accordance with company policies, processes and procedures.
6. Perform remote audits to Service Centers.
7. Keep track, report and provide feedback on Service Center performance.
8. Keep file records updated in Systems
9. Document and provide resolution to complains raised by the Customer or dealers on a timely manner
10. Document and inform customer when the claim is rejected or the warranty is voided