At Assurant, we partner with some of the world's largest and most well-known brands, helping their customers protect what matters most. Everyone -- no matter their role, their skills, or where they’re located around the world -- is united by our purpose and values. Our culture encourages you to share thoughtful & innovative thinking that makes a real difference.
What's the role about?
We are seeking an enthusiastic self-starter to join our busy Customer Experience Team in a permanent opportunity. This position is responsible for the delivering the best customer experience through the lodgment, assessment and settlement of Insurance and Warranty claims. While providing ongoing support and guidance to all Assurant customers, via a variety of channels including phone, email, and online.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Team Leader you are responsible for:
- Delivering exceptional customer service for all customers and suppliers by providing timely and accurate response over the phone and via e-mail
- Resolving claims in the most cost effective and time efficient manner whilst complying to all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Managing claim enquiries received via inbound / outbound calls and emails.
- Coordinating administrative duties in between calls and emails
- Efficiently and effectively resolving customer complaints and/or objections within delegated authority to ensure best possible outcome for the customer and Assurant
- Working effectively in a team environment, collaborating with others and sharing knowledge and skills to achieve team goals and objectives
Does this sound like you?
- Previous Call Centre and/or Customer Service experience
- A proven track record of meeting service levels and individual KPI’s
- Great dispute resolution skills
- Attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multitask and effectively manage competing priorities
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Why work with Assurant?
When you join Assurant you will be part of a community that cares. A fun, diverse and supportive team culture will see you challenge yourself and motivate you to think outside the box.
- Certified Great Place to Work two years running
- Work with people focused team leaders to coach and develop your career
- Supportive, passionate and fun culture
- Work from home and the office
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience
Suitable applicants will also be required to undertake a Police Check. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you think you are a perfect fit for this role, please click the link to apply.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences, and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
For further information about Assurant, please visit our website: https://www.assurant.com/
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures, and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking, and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.