Now paying a $500 new hire bonus at the completion of the required in-person training period in our Bothell, WA office.
No experience with collections? No problem! We will start you off with paid training on State and Federal laws pertaining to collections and how to use our state-of-the-art software application, plus innovative ideas and techniques on investigation, negotiation, and dispute resolution. We’ll even pay for you to take the American Collectors Association Exam!
Once training is completed, this role will transition to working 100% remote. Employees must reside within a 100-mile straight-line radius of the Bothell, WA office during the entirety of their employment.
Our office is located at 21222 30th Drive SE Ste. 120 Bothell, WA 98021.
- Locating and contacting former tenants to determine the best course of action
- Training consumers on how they can resolve their debt and we can be a helpful resolution to their obligation
Benefits and Pay
- Competitive hourly pay and uncapped commission: average of $50,000 - $70,000 in first year then $70,000 - $100,000 in second year (income is performance driven and may vary)
- Health and wellbeing benefits start on your first day
- Competitive 401 (k) match
- Generous PTO and holiday time off
- Direct support of your healthy work/life balance (no late nights or weekends)
- Internal promotions
- High energy work environment with contests, training, and rewards
- More clients in Multi-Family housing than anyone
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, rounding and probability) required
- Confidence and persistence
- While working remotely, it is required to have internet services with a minimum internet download speed of 15 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 3 Mbps. You can test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net or by contacting your service provider.
Many of our most successful employees come from backgrounds in the following:
- Restaurant servers, cooks, bartenders etc.
- Retail, salespeople, fast-paced call center or customer service agents and real estate business developers
- Marketing, insurance, or banking professionals
- Car, cellular, insurance, or general sales
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures, and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking, and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.