**MUST LIVE IN WASHINGTON STATE**
Now paying a $500 new hire bonus at the completion of the required in-person training period in our Bothell, WA office.
No experience with collections? No problem! We will start you off with paid training on State and Federal laws pertaining to collections and how to use our state-of-the-art software application, plus innovative ideas and techniques on investigation, negotiation, and dispute resolution. We’ll even pay for you to take the American Collectors Association Exam!
Once training is completed, this role will transition to working 100% remote. Employees must reside within a 100-mile straight-line radius of the Bothell, WA office during the entirety of their employment.
Our office is located at 21222 30th Drive SE Ste. 120 Bothell, WA 98021.
- Locating and contacting former tenants to determine the best course of action
- Training consumers on how they can resolve their debt and we can be a helpful resolution to their obligation
Benefits and Pay
- Competitive hourly pay and uncapped commission: average of $50,000 - $70,000 in first year then $70,000 - $100,000 in second year (income is performance driven and may vary)
- Health and wellbeing benefits start on your first day
- Competitive 401 (k) match
- Generous PTO and holiday time off
- Direct support of your healthy work/life balance (no late nights or weekends)
- Internal promotions
- High energy work environment with contests, training, and rewards
- More clients in Multi-Family housing than anyone
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, rounding and probability) required
- Confidence and persistence
- While working remotely, it is required to have internet services with a minimum internet download speed of 15 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 3 Mbps. You can test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net or by contacting your service provider.
Many of our most successful employees come from backgrounds in the following:
- Restaurant servers, cooks, bartenders etc.
- Retail, salespeople, fast-paced call center or customer service agents and real estate business developers
- Marketing, insurance, or banking professionals
- Car, cellular, insurance, or general sales
If this sounds like you or if you want to learn more, apply to the job for the opportunity to talk to one of our recruiters!