Company Secretarial Administrator
Remote Working Opportunities Available
About Assurant :
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. A creative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to support our customers and clients.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
Our continued year on year growth means opportunity for everyone. We need a range of professionals who can harness the power of technology to develop the insights, the products and the strategies to excite our customers, bring our people together and take our business forward. Every role will help us meet our growth targets and continue to expand our customers.
We are recruiting for a Company Secretarial Administrator to join our Company Secretarial team. Reporting to the EU Group Company Secretary you will support the EU Group Company Secretary and the Assistant Company Secretary, Europe to provide a first-class company secretarial service to Assurant in the UK and EU (primarily in The Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy and Spain).
- Support various Board, Board Committee and Management Committee meetings by scheduling meetings, managing attendees, preparing agendas and collating and publishing materials.
- Deputise for the Assistant Company Secretary, Europe by attending, and taking minutes of, Board and Management Committee meetings as required.
- Manage commercial registry filings.
- Maintain statutory registers and other corporate records.
- Administrate the Board portal and entity management system.
- Schedule and organise Board briefing and training sessions.
To view the full list of responsibilities please take a look at the job description on our career’s website
You will have the following skills;
- Working knowledge of Board/Committee processes and procedures, statutory filings and corporate record-keeping.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and prioritisation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Degree education preferred but not essential.
- Experience with Diligent Entities and/or Board Vantage advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
- Minute-taking experience preferred but not essential as training will be provided
The call to action:
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be.
We offer a great range of benefits which our employees value and help make Assurant the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract, engage and retain the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you whilst working at Assurant. And from flexible working to our internal wellbeing programmes, from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of - apply today!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.