The Best Company You've Never Heard Of
At Alegre (an Assurant company), we partner with some of the world's largest and most well-known brands, helping their customers protect what matters most. Everyone -- no matter their role, their skills, or where they’re located around the world -- is united by our purpose and values. Our culture encourages you to share thoughtful & innovative thinking that makes a real difference.
Our Mobile Business:
Our team are on a mission to continue to lead the preowned smartphone market throughout Australia and New Zealand by constantly innovating our approach to buying and selling preowned devices, expanding our partner footprint and delivering a Premium Customer Experience in our field of expertise.
About The Role:
You will align with the strategy for our aggressive growth plan – specifically focused on the sale of refurbished devices. In conjunction with the Sales Director, you will develop the required business development skills and commercial acumen by working collaboratively with Commercial, Marketing, IT and Operations team to build and drive initiatives that will serve to facilitate the execution, revenue, and profitability across different partners.
As part of this role, you will:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
- Account manage Alegre’s existing corporate / government / education sector customers.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on Alegre’s products and services.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities. Report pipeline metrics up to Alegre Sales Director and Management Team.
- Achieve and exceed set revenue and margin targets.
- In conjunction with the Sales Director, further develop Alegre’s Refurbished Device Portfolio to include alternative go-to-market options includes:
- Outright purchases with GFV (Guaranteed Future Value) Buyback
- Monthly payment plan options
- Bundled accessories (screen protector, cases/covers, charging solutions)
- Device protection program (extended warranty, accidental damage, etc)
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills & attributes:
- Business Management Degree (or equivalent)
- Entry level sales experience in dealing directly with end customers
- Commercial awareness and sound negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptability to a wide range of personalities and levels of management / expertise
- Self-motivated and creative potential with regards to seeking out new business opportunities
- Technical knowledge into the set up / network provisioning of Smartphones (across iOS & Android)
- Abide by the highest ethical and moral standards.
If you think you are a perfect fit for this role, please click the link to apply.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences, and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.