The Customer Experience Owner is responsible for select client or program CX, designing, executing, and optimizing end to end experiences within those clients or programs and collaborating cross functionally to achieve those goals.
- Designs and optimize end to end customer experience through the use of CX methodology and supporting tools (e.g. Blueprints, Experience Maps, CX Design Flows)
- Leverages human-centered design when creating artifacts
- Completes research as necessary to build/maintain knowledge related to industry, market, clients, and consumers (e.g. researching competition, best practices, etc.)
- Responsible for stakeholder management and ongoing management of all artifacts
- Collaborates with product, and project managers to define solutions and influence priority
- Creates CX updates for Client QBRs
- Reviews proposed product/process changes and provide feedback/recommendations
- Lead customer communication strategy for relevant clients/products/services
- Monitors program performance by evaluating analysis and insights and working with the appropriate areas/departments to implement a change. Engage cross-functional teams when necessary to troubleshoot or resolve identified breakdowns having a significant impact on NPS.
- Recommends improvements based on business cases created from findings, present suggestions to functional business leads
- Creates CBA to demonstrate business value of CX initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 yrs. equivalent work experience. Preferred Master’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience translating client/customer needs to customer journeys as well as company policies, procedures, operations, and detailed process flow maps
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience utilizing CX methodologies such as blueprints, experience maps, human centered design principles)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience leading projects cross-functionally or 3 years’ experience in a client facing role managing relationships
- Strong cognitive skills, experience in root cause analysis, and ability to make decisions with minimal direction
- Basic understanding of best practices for implementing a voice-of-the-customer program, including selecting appropriate listening posts based on the channel and type of touchpoint
- Ability to organize both structured and unstructured data into charts, graphs, and tables for purposes of communicating information
- Basic analytical skills, including the ability to leverage critical thinking to evaluate and organize available data, identify relationships, and summarize results. Includes moderate Excel experience, including the ability to create pivot tables and combine multiple tables (such as through VLOOKUP)
- In-depth understanding of process improvement approach, including leveraging analysis and critical thinking to identify opportunities for improvement, and quickly evaluating potential solutions for feasibility & reasonableness. Able to identify key performance indicators to measure before & after changes to determine improvement effectiveness and identify unintended consequences
- Ability to create basic ROI model
- 20% Travel and willingness to videoconference