At Assurant, we partner with some of the world's largest and most well-known brands, helping their customers protect what matters most. Everyone -- no matter their role, their skills, or where they’re located around the world -- is united by our purpose and values. Our culture encourages you to share thoughtful & innovative thinking that makes a real difference.
What's the role about?
We are seeking an enthusiastic self-starter to join our busy Customer Experience Team for a 12 month, fixed term opportunity. This position is responsible for the delivering the best customer experience through the lodgment, assessment and settlement of Insurance and Warranty claims. While providing ongoing support and guidance to all Assurant customers, via a variety of channels including phone, email, and online.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Team Leader you are responsible for:
- Delivering exceptional customer service for all customers and suppliers by providing timely and accurate response over the phone and via e-mail
- Resolving claims in the most cost effective and time efficient manner whilst complying to all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Managing claim enquiries received via inbound / outbound calls and emails.
- Coordinating administrative duties in between calls and emails
- Efficiently and effectively resolving customer complaints and/or objections within delegated authority to ensure best possible outcome for the customer and Assurant
- Working effectively in a team environment, collaborating with others and sharing knowledge and skills to achieve team goals and objectives
Does this sound like you?
- Previous Call Centre and/or Customer Service experience
- A proven track record of meeting service levels and individual KPI’s
- Great dispute resolution skills
- Attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multitask and effectively manage competing priorities
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Why Join Assurant?
We pride ourselves on providing a great workplace for every one of our people. In order to achieve this we offer:
- Employee share purchase plans
- Development programs & LinkedIn learning courses as well as study grants and support for higher education
- Mentoring programs
- Diversity panels and employee resource groups
- Cultural day off to celebrate what’s important to you
- Wellbeing programs – meditation, mindfulness
- Coffee catch-ups, virtual quizzes, and events
- Country & regional rewards and recognition
Suitable applicants will also be required to undertake a Police Check. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you think you are a perfect fit for this role, please click the link to apply.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences, and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
For further information about Assurant, please visit our website: https://www.assurant.com/