Customer Service Advisor, Mitcheldean
Remote Working (After 8 weeks of On-Site Training)
£20,625 Per Annum + Benefits
Mon - Friday 9-5 pm
Are you an active listener who has a passion for helping others?
Are you a problem solver who challenges the norm to inspire new ideas?
Have you ever thought about using these skills for customer service?
If so, Assurant could be the perfect place for you to start your new career!
Who are we?
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and provide a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles, and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
The role of a Motor Claims Advisor is to assist our customers to make their claims, either by phone or via our in-house system, The Connection. You will take calls from dealers, submitting claims on the warranty holder's behalf. Claims Advisors take details of the failure, using the information provided, alongside the terms and conditions, to either accept or reject the claim.
Why join us:
- Comprehensive training to prepare you for the role
- Flexibility: with remote working is available once full training is completed and performance targets are met
- Balance is important - so we offer 21 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, which will increase in line with the length of service
- We care about your well-being - we have an employee assistance program that helps you and your family with practical information and advice covering a wide range of topics affecting health, family, money matters, and work.
- A multitude of benefits including discounts on retail and tech, health cash plans, bonus schemes, internal recognition, rewards, and incentives plus lots more!
- Learning and Development opportunities including LinkedIn learning, internal one-to-one development, and growth platforms
- Internal Wellbeing Programmes
- We have an employee referral scheme, which rewards sees you rewarded when referring your friends and family to be part of our Assurant family
- Free Onsite Parking
At Assurant, we are passionate about DE&I (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion). Diversity allows us to inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are huge believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it can improve us as a business. Not just in performance, it also allows us to create growth opportunities, better aligns us with our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
To view a full list of the responsibilities and requirements, please view the job description on the Assurant European Careers site. We can’t wait to review your application!
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.