Customer Service Associate, Amsterdam
Multilingual Speaker; Czech & Slovakian speaker
Fixed term contract – 7 months
Compensation; €2,100 gross per month + 8% holiday allowance + 13th month
Who are we?
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and provide a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking and Uncommon Results guide our every action at Assurant. These values inspire our commitment to be a responsible corporate citizen.
The purpose of the Customer Service Associate role is to be the first point of contact with our customers within the organization. A Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing a complete service to our customers which primarily is call taking but does include policy administrating, data upload and claims assessing of moderate complexity in line with the company’s standards.
Main responsibilities are ;
- Maintains contact with customers and intermediaries in relation to questions about premium or policies. Carries out surveys in relation to customer satisfaction. Answers telephone calls -1st line- providing services to customers.
- Mailing setup; ensures that the customer get informed about their renewal
- Data upload including error correction
- Archives documents. Processes policies, requests and cancellations. Processes and controls commission statements. Processes data in intermediary administration. Maintain and display a thorough understanding of products, services and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and expertise;
- Proficient in English, Czech & Slovakian - verbal and written
- Excellent customer service and strong administration skills
- Ability to learn quickly with flexible to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task, assess priorities and competently handle a variety of activities with a high-degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Negotiating skills
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of General Insurance is a benefit
Benefits & Training
- Bonus Scheme, paid in December
- Premium free pension and WIA insurance
- Flexible Working
- A net fixed home - work travel allowance based on your travel distance
- A net fixed working from home allowance
- 28 holidays
- Internal Wellbeing Programme
- LinkedIn Learning
- Learning and Development opportunities
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
To view a full list of the responsibilities and requirements, please visit the job description on the European Careers site.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and deliver a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
For more information, please visit assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the company are governed based on merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.