Customer Service Associates, Amsterdam
Greek speakers & fluency in 1 additional European language; Germany, Italian, French
Flexible working opportunities
- Are you an active listener who has a passion for helping others?
- Are you a problem solver who likes to put a smile on a customers face?
- Would you like to work for a large brand name in the Netherlands?
- If so, Assurant could be the perfect place for you to start your new career!
Who are we?
Assurant, is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and provide a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles, and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
The purpose of the Customer Service Associate role is to be the first point of contact with our customers within the organization. You will represent a big telecoms brand in Greece and will be responsible for providing a complete service to our customers which primarily is call taking but does include policy administrating, data upload and claims assessing of moderate complexity in line with the company’s standards.
We are looking for native Greek speakers, with fluency in another European language, who are great listeners and communicators to help our customers protect what matters most, getting them back on their feet when their mobile phone or gadget gets lost, stolen, or damaged. This is an exciting opportunity of growth within Assurant.
Why join us:
- Comprehensive training to prepare you for the role
- Flexibility : we want to support a hybrid work approach with options to work from the office and home. We pay an allowance when you work from home and when you travel to the office so we have you covered!
- Balance is important - so we offer 28 days of holiday plus public holidays, which will increase if no absence in the year
- We care about your well-being – we pay you a monthly allowance for your care & welfare and we have an employee assistance program that helps you and your family with practical information and advice covering a wide range of topics affecting health, family, money matters, and work.
- A multitude of benefits including premium free pension, bonus schemes, premium free WIA insurance, internal recognition, rewards, and incentives plus lots more! We even give you an allowance on your birthday!
At Assurant, we are passionate about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. Diversity allows us to inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are huge believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it can improve us as a business. Not just in performance, it also allows us to create growth opportunities, better aligns us with our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
We look forward to receiving your application
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.