**Must Live in the Stat3 of Oregon**
Now offering $1,000 in additional bonuses! Paid out in 2 installments:
- $500 for successful completion of New Hire training
- $500 at 6 months if all performance metrics
The role of a Customer Service Professional is a key position within Assurant because you are the voice of our organization and clients. You are highly valued as our customer’s primary point of contact, and Assurant is very much invested in your success in this role. Providing excellent customer service is top priority for us! This position temporarily works from home.
Acting as the customer’s primary point of contact, you will:
- Receive in-bound calls from customers who want to open a claim
- Listen, solve problems, answer questions and work with them to find a resolution
- Use your expertise to proactively make recommendations that will help customers avoid future issues
Benefits and Pay:
- Compensation of $15 per hour plus a sign on bonus
- 10% shift differential for closing and weekend shifts
- Medical benefits begin on your first day
- Paid training that enables you to learn the business, systems, and policies
- Tuition reimbursement available after 6 months, up to $5000/annually
- Competitive paid time off
- The diversity - every day and every customer are different
- The opportunity to demonstrate your unique problem-solving abilities to our customers and to the rest of your team
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Relentless drive to provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task using technology while handling calls
When you work:
- Hours of operation are 7 days a week, Monday through Sunday between 5am – 9pm PST, 365 days per year including holidays
- This job is 40 hours a week and shifts are usually (not always) 5 consecutive days on with 2 consecutive dates off for 8 hour shifts but shifts can change to meet business needs so it is important that you have open overall availability
- We do pay shift differentials for night and weekend schedules worked
When you start, we train you:
- It’s a combination of “classroom” & “on the job” training that is typically 4 weeks long but duration can vary
- Classroom training hours are typically Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm with a lunch break
- Upon completion of class room training you will receive your regular shift & start working those hours
Our Albany, OR office is located at 1880 14th Ave SE, Albany, OR 97322.
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and deliver a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
For more information, please visit assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the company are governed based on merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.