The role of a Customer Service Representative is a key position within Assurant because you are the voice of our organization and clients. You are a listener, problem solver and believe in quality. You enjoy being on the phone and customers hear your smile as you patiently help them find resolutions.
Hours of operation are Mon-Fri from 10:00am-8:00pm. Shifts may stagger by up to 90 minutes.
- Act as primary point of contact for our clients
- Provide superior service to our customer who have purchased extended warranty contracts for wireless cell phone handsets
- Keep the Customer Experience at the forefront of all you do by listening to our customers’ concerns and showing empathy while resolving issues
- Take initiative to understand each customer’s unique challenges, solve them and use your expertise to proactively help them avoid issues in the future
Benefits and Pay
- Competitive hourly rate with monthly incentive options to earn an additional $100-$200 per month
- Paid training that enables you to learn the business, systems, and policies
- Medical benefits begin on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement available after 6 months, up to $5000/annually
- Competitive paid time off
- The diversity - every day and every customer are different
- The opportunity to demonstrate your unique problem-solving abilities to our customers and to the rest of your team
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to think outside of the box to resolve problems
- Ability to multi-task using technology, including call handling
- A love for helping and connecting with people
- A passion for problem solving and thinking on your feet
- Relentless drive to own the customers problem and resolve it
This role will be temporarily remote, but will eventually report to the Atlanta office in either a full-time or hybrid capacity.