The role of a Customer Service Representative is a key position within Assurant because you are the voice of our organization and clients. You are highly valued as our customer’s primary point of contact and you care about helping others. The Customer Experience is at the forefront of all you do, exceeding expectations at every turn. You are a listener, problem solver and believe in quality. You enjoy being on the phone and customers hear your smile as you patiently help them find resolution.
Now offering $500 in additional bonuses! Paid out in 2 installments:
- $250 paid out at the completion of on-the-job training
- $250 paid out upon 6 month work anniversary
- Provide superior service to our customer who have purchased extended warranty contracts for wireless cell phone handsets.
- This role requires listening to our customer’s concerns and showing empathy while resolving their issue
- Because every customer is different, we expect you to take the initiative to truly understand our customers current challenges, solve them, and use your expertise to proactively help them avoid future challenges
- A robust paid training environment that enables you to learn the business, the systems, policies and most importantly how to effectively engage and resolve customer challenges.
What You Will Like
- The diversity - every day and every customer are different
- The opportunity to demonstrate your unique problem-solving abilities to our customers and to the rest of your team
- Medical benefits begin on your first day
- Monthly incentive plan option to earn additional $100-$400/month
- Tuition reimbursement available after 6 months up to $5000/annually
- Competitive paid time off
Why You Should Consider This Role
- You love helping and connecting with people
- You’re a problem solver who likes to think on their feet and enjoys a challenge
- You thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Strong attention to detail
- Love talking to people and ability to WOW customers on every call
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Relentless drive to own the customers problem and resolve it
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to think outside of the box to resolve problems
- Ability to multi-task using technology, including call handling
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
You will work remotely temporarily due to COVID 19
- Normally, this is an on-site position and will return to working at our Miami, FL office in the future.
- Our Miami, FL office is located at 11222 Quail Roost Drive Miami, FL 33157.
- While working remotely, you are required to have internet services with a minimum internet speed of 15 Mbps on the download side and a minimum of 3 Mbps on the upload side. You can test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net or by contacting your service provider.