Assurant has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative for our Business Development team. This role is responsible for serving as the second point of contact in supporting the fulfillment of policy issuance. This position tends to the needs of our Manufactured Housing and Classic Car customers by providing assistance via inbound phone calls or email communications to facilitate closure of the sale, after the initial conversation with a Sales Agent.
This a remote position for a candidate in South Florida. You will be asked to go into our Miami offices from time to time. This position works 11am-8pm.
- Handle inbound sales support calls, for customers who have already spoken to a Sales Agent, to ensure all necessary documentation is gathered and submitted to UW. 20%
- Maintain Excel logs to track post sales activity, including gathering and distributing all necessary information and interacting with the Sales agents to ensure compliance. 20%
- Maintain the support email box by reviewing and following up on all correspondence and ensuring resolution. 20%
- Process incoming checks and mail documents via USPS and/or email to customer. 15%
- Provide support to the Sales Agents by collecting payments and issuing policies as needed. 5%
- Collaborate with other departments to maintain open communication and expedite customer requests for pending sales. 20%
- High School Degree or GED
- 1 year of customer service related experience
- 4 years computer working experience
- 1+ years experience in customer service/call center
- 1+ years experience working with property insurance