This job is responsible for leading a team within the Device Care Centre, ensuring that all day to day operational requirements are completed to SLAs, effectively balancing the need for speed and efficiency with the requirement for complete accuracy to deliver output in accordance with service standards and KPI for Assurant’s clients, partners, vendors, and customers.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- To demonstrate accountability and ownership for delivery of SLA and KPIs set by the DCC Manager or other managers from time to time.
- Ability to motivate a team and support the wider team leaders with driving motivation through regular coaching and feedback.
- Delagate work to team members and monitor throughput and quality to ensure that all targets are being met, ensuring daily checklist of tasks are completed and carried out.
- Drive team members to meet and exceed set productivity targets and managing any under performance where required.
- Communicate and work collaboratively as a team, with other Team Leaders in the DCC and all managers
- Update and maintain attendance records of all employees under supervision to ensure they are accurate and completed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure team members abide and follow process and procedures as per training and as per SOP, Undertake Quality Control activities and applying remediations and training if required.
- Audit stock as required, ensuring the security and the integrity of the stock counts and stock on hand.
- Ensure Health and Safety policies are followed at all times and report to the DCC Manager any issue relating to Work Health and Safety.
- Effectively transfer of jobs to other business areas for next steps in the Customer Experience journey.
Does this sound like you?
- Previous management experience of at least 3+ years within a warehousing environment.
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop team members to deliver business performance standards.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft computer applications
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a team environment & autonomously
- Demonstrates initiative and ownership
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Results oriented approach, able to work under pressure and prioritise work and tasks effectively
If you think you are a perfect fit for this role, please click the link to apply.
Submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter detailing your experiences and suitability for the role.
The successful applicant will be subject to relevant background checks such as reference checks and a police check.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences, and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
For further information about Assurant, please visit our website: https://www.assurant.com/
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.