In this position you will be responsible for completing diagnostics and quality control of customer devices and ensuring inbound stock is receipted within established timelines.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Complete accurate diagnostics and quality control on mobile phones and other devices.
- Use systems to data wipe mobile phones and other devices.
- Work on various aspects of the customisation and configuration of customer devices.
- Maintain high standards while maximising productivity.
- Work with the wider DCC Team to ensure SLAs, KPIs and deadlines are met.
- Pass monthly audits that are completed by DCC Team Leaders and the QA team.
- Provide feedback to Team Leaders around any issues or delays on the DCC floor for timely resolution and to ensure the customer’s expectations are managed.
- Consumables preparation.
- Ensure the accurate labelling, documentation, and verification of processing sevices.
- Prepare shipments for outbound.
Does this sound like you?
- Previous experience as a Stock Processor, Quality Control Technician or in an admin environment would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Good level of computer literacy
- Strong adminstration skills
- Ability to be a strong Team player; develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with all team members
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ablity to understand and follow technical instructions
- Ablity to learn to use different software systems effectively and productively
- Demonstrate engagement through indivdual and department performance and achievement of goals, targets and KPIs as set from time to time
If you think you are a perfect fit for this role, please click the link to apply.
Submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter detailing your experiences and suitability for the role.
The successful applicant will be subject to relevant background checks such as reference checks and a police check.
At Assurant, we celebrate the differences that make us who we are. By assembling extraordinary teams from a variety of races, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, experiences, and abilities, we’re able to better reflect the global communities where we live and work. By working to remove barriers, we ensure equity for everyone. The pursuit of inclusion rests with each of us. Because it’s only by listening to and representing the unique voices of every individual that we can innovate for all.
For further information about Assurant, please visit our website: https://www.assurant.com/
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.