In this collaborative, entry-level role, you will get a chance to learn important skills and gain professional experience by working on digital marketing campaigns with our team. Our ideal intern candidate has a fundamental understanding of digital marketing best practices, graphic design abilities, and strong communication skills. Applicants should be current students in a bachelor’s degree program.
- The Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for supporting the Mobile team in daily activities.
- Assist with social media campaigns.
- Assist with email campaigns.
- Assist with search engine optimization.
- Assist with web development projects.
- Produce and proofread website content.
- Collect and report data from marketing campaigns.
- Track keyword rankings.
- Attend client meetings.
- Manage and update company database.
- Design and produce marketing materials.
- Complete other administrative tasks as needed.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program such as Marketing or Advertisement.
- Able to handle the English language (written and spoken).
- Experience using or familiarized with: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics and Monday.
- Computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Knowledgeable in the usage of word processing, and spreadsheet knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn and process information.
- Organization and time management skills
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Familiarity with CRM tools and Online analytics.
- Passion for the digital marketing industry and its best practices.
- Prior internship experience is a plus, but not required.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.