We are looking for a Digital Solutions Intern (DSI) to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for gathering data from various sources, synthesizing it, and turning it into actionable insights. You will also help customers, peers, and consumers understand how digital channels work and why they are important. The DSI serves as the quality assurance marshal for our customer facing digital self-service platforms. If you are a curious, analytical, and passionate individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding internship, we encourage you to apply!
- Analyze data, identify relevant information, and share it effectively with stakeholders.
- Work with Business, Operations, and Development areas to achieve awesome solutions that help people fulfill their goals.
- Conduct user research to deeply understand people’s needs and translate those insights to digital channels improvements.
- Stay up to date on the latest Digital trends and its applications to help bring amazing experiences to people.
- Share digital knowledge with peers.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on cutting-edge digital solutions.
- A chance to learn from and collaborate with experienced professionals.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- The chance to make a real impact on the lives of our customers.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program ( Note : coursing at least 3rd year)
- Able to handle the English language (written and spoken)
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Ability to quickly learn and process information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 applications (word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software)
- Self-organized and time conscious
- Passionate about understanding people and helping to improve their situation.
- Bonus: Familiarity with online analytics tools, statistics, and/or research methods. (Preferred: Google Analytics)
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience, and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
What’s the culture like at Assurant?
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant. Named a Best/Great Place to Work in 13 countries and awarded the Fortune America’s Most Innovative Companies recognition in 2023, we bring together top talent around the world. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We call our culture The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in employment decisions.